Fast Facts About Peace Arch Hospice Society
Did you know …
In the most recent fiscal year ending March 31st, 2018:
- Our Counsellors saw 131 NEW Palliative Care Clients and 252 NEW Bereavement Clients (does not include clients from previous years who are still receiving support). They provided over 473 hours of counselling for our Palliative Clients and over 883 hours of counselling for our Grief Clients.
- We provided over 262 hours of educational and grief support to more than 737 community members including school counsellors, health care providers, the community at large, and children and youth within the school district.
- Client & Auxiliary Volunteers contributed over 8,000 hours to our Programs and Services.
- Thrift Store Volunteers contributed 20,169 hours to support the Society.
- Our Supportive Care Centre answered 3,970 calls (does not include calls that go directly to voicemail).
Where to Find Us
Peace Arch Hospice Society
15435 - 16A Avenue, South Surrey
British Columbia, Canada V4A 1T2